Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if all of the DSM flanges are the same?? Like say are the 14b/t25 flanges the same as the 20g flange??

I found a nice 20g that i want to buy but my manifold is a T3 flange so i was wondering if this adapter plate would work to mate the 20g to the T3 manifold.

http://www.bmcrace.com/product_info.php?cPath=60_62_74&products_id=56

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks like it will work to me. I dont know if i would do that since it introduces another gasket space that could leak. I think that I would just buy a plate that would work for your turbo and take your manifold and cut the t3 one out and weld the mitsu plate in.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like it will work to me. I dont know if i would do that since it introduces another gasket space that could leak. I think that I would just buy a plate that would work for your turbo and take your manifold and cut the t3 one out and weld the mitsu plate in.

I would do that but i dont have access to a tig welder or anyone that is any good at it. :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well I guess do the adapter plate then. Just make sure that you get it on there tight and get those gaskets to seal properly. Hopefully the extra thickness of the adapter plate wont mess up the geometry of your downpipe or push your turbo to close to the rad tho.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
The DSM inlet flanges are the same.
You might want to call bullseye power because they made an 8cm T3 Flanged turbine housing for the DSM turbos.
Otherwise, you can also Call Hahn Racecraft, who has a 10cm T3 flanged turbine housing...

Finally, if you 20g is with a td06 turbine wheel, I have a T3 flanged housing at home that I could sell you...

Oh, if it's really cheap, make sure it isn't a knockoff... They've been popping up on Ebay...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts