Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me that they thought that this would bolt up, I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this, because it would be sweet if it did work, because the Vigor doesnt have the trim piece for the license plate. I did notice that the Vigor's taillights do not have the piece that mounts to the trunk lid, but I am sure that I can work with that.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, I found something that no one seems to know anything about...or people ignore this thread because Acura Vigor is in the title. Maybe I should have titled it "come see the big ass titties". :beer: :jesus:

·
Registered
636 Posts
i would not know since we never saw the vigor here..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, that is a good excuse at least. Rep for you.

·
Got some PHAT ass?
909 Posts
You can make anything fit anything. But I'd measure it go find a vigor with the wing you want in a parking lot somewhere measure it and then go measure your car and see what modifications would be need to fin on it.

·
Got some PHAT ass?
909 Posts
Yeah I just looked at a Vigor on Ebay and there is no way that will fit on a civic without extensive modifications.. These are decently nice cars for $2.5k damn I might pick one up as my winter driver.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, you never know until you ask. I could always take some measurements and see, but I was just curious because someone had posted that they thought that they had heard that it bolts up. Thanks

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
im a NOOB flame away!!

dont know about the vigor trunk but the canadian acura el 1997-2000 trunk lid is the same. it has the exact unibody as the 4dr 6th gen civics, so the front end will fit along with the trunk, and the lights are red on top and clear on bottom.

heres what it looks like.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/236505

for more info on the acura el's you can go to www.clubel.ca

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good looking car. The outer taillights look like the civic lights, but the ones on the trunk lid are different. Looks in the pics like it might fit though. Very cool, maybe I can find one of those and see if I can size it up.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
v-tecivic said:
im a NOOB flame away!!

dont know about the vigor trunk but the canadian acura el 1997-2000 trunk lid is the same. it has the exact unibody as the 4dr 6th gen civics, so the front end will fit along with the trunk, and the lights are red on top and clear on bottom.

heres what it looks like.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/236505

for more info on the acura el's you can go to www.clubel.ca

how does one go about getting replacement parts for a car like this if ur in america, this looks like a fun little conversion for my friends car, thats if the front end can fit, i'ma do more research

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
EJ1All-Star said:
how does one go about getting replacement parts for a car like this if ur in america, this looks like a fun little conversion for my friends car, thats if the front end can fit, i'ma do more research
ive been looking everywhere for the front end but its damn difficult to even find the parts individually. found a carbon fiber hood for 700.

when i was looking at some of the el's, and on the rad. support where the clips on the civic's bumper would atatch(not the grill). those little tabs will probably have to be cut or bent out of the way by the looks of them.

im just trying to find the front end for my 97 civic 2dr. it would be something new and different than the usuall 99-00 conversion or the ugly rsx conversion.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, if this deal that I think I have going to get a new trunk lid for my civic falls through, I am going to look into getting a trunk lid off of an EL, I think it looks sweet.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, and we dont even get a fake or rebadged si-r.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its possible with money.. but it'll be a pain in tha ass...
if you really want.. to remove tha license plate from there.. shave the whole trunk lid off... lights and everything.. ive seen it done...

i personally dont like it.. but everybody has there "taste"...
i rather have everything how it is.. and then put some new BM or benz taillights.. jajaja..

who knows...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts