Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Action Clutch 1MD started slipping last October. I pulled it out within 15 miles of the first slip and put a backup clutch in.

I finally got around to looking at my logs to see exactly how many miles I put on it.

It went through two engines, lots of passes down the 1/4 mile at Bristol Motor Speedway, and too many HPDE's to count, along with daily driver duty.

Never had a problem from it aside from it developing a chatter for the last 20-30k of its life.

This is a bit biased since I sell Action, but I wanted to show how good they are.

The amount of miles I put on it is 175,594.

·
Tape-R taper/driver
EC3, ED8, ED9, EE5
574 Posts
I love my 1OD disc! Just bought another one because I put the racecar disc in the DD. lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
I love there Clutches I have one of their full face kevlar disks in my car with act pressure plate (long story) But its held up to my daily boosted mini me for several years now about 80k. I just pulled the motor and trans because the block is trashed from head stud pulling the threads out. But it will be going in my next build a d17y8 stroker with turbo I will post up what it looks like when I separate the motor and trans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts