Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Civic Ex Turbo
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt that I would like to express my gratitude towards Greg at Go-Autoworks. I first did business with him in October 2011, purchasing a Street Turbo kit from him. Needless to say, thes kit has been the most reliable part of my build, even after 20,000+ miles.

I remember ordering 450cc injectors from him. He called me to tell me that because they were out of stock, he'd send me 650cc injectors for no extra charge.

A few weeks ago I needed new piston rings quickly and Greg sent them out in no time, enabling me to get my car back up and running.

Just today, I ordered a new L-pipe (turbocharger-to-u-pipe charge pipe) because mine had developed a hole in it (my fault.) Within 30 minutes of speaking to him on the phone, I had a tracking number in my email. And I really needed this part fast!

I would just like to reiterate to everyone that Greg does business the way business should be done. He has my respect and I will continue doing business with him for as long as I am working on cars.

I hope this helps anyone looking for an excellent company headed by a stand up man decide on doing business with Go-Autoworks.

Thank you Greg and Go-Autoworks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am going to go through him when I decide to do my first build on my D16Y8 out of my 00 Civic Hatch. Everything that I have read about Go-Autoworks has been nothing but positive.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Greg is the man. He's all ways takes the time to help.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
I really apreciate the feedback everyone. It means a lot.I'm glad that we can help and are allowed to help. Im very glad to see there are people still willing to pay the little more up front initially to purchase quality and proven parts that last in the long run.

Thank you Also, if you send a PM and dont get a reply within a day; feel free to call. We try to take care of everyone as quickly as possible. You'll either get myself or my sales guy, Tommy, on the line; but I can assure you we will help where and when we can. I am trying to make it back to the forums more frequently.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Gregs the man..... makes me want to boost a car again staring at all my buddies turbo k stuff from you on a daily basis!
Thanks Jimmy. Thanks for the continued support over the years.
He has a pretty intense build going on.
Im pretty excited to be releasing our K Swap Street kit VERY soon!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not to thread jack or anything but i would just like to say thank you to Greg and Go-autoworks as well. Great products, Great customer service. Finally got around to installing some products i bought from him a while ago. Great fitment and Performance! Always will do business with you and send business your way!
Heres a pic for love!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts