Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys allow me to introduce my self... My name is Markis i stay in Norfolk, Va. I drive a 2000 Civic Ex soon to be boosted... Heres a pic of my ride..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
nice lookin car...keep it clean and good luck with boosting...just do what i'm doing...sit back, read, read, read, read, buy a part, read, read, read...etc...patience is the key to a good turbo kit...that and money :grin:

·
I also have a cool title
3,124 Posts
Markis. said:
Sup guys allow me to introduce my self... My name is Markis i stay in Norfolk, Va. I drive a 2000 Civic Ex soon to be boosted... Heres a pic of my ride..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Nice i was born in Virgina Beach raised in Cali though but nice to have u

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
welcome to Dseries!! Nice to see another Virginian on the board...Nice clean ride man. Where you just looking to do a bolt on kit or a homemade/custom setup? Also are you just keeping the motor stock w/ no mods for the turbo.. Little tid bits like this might help in getting some feedback w/ your project....

As stated though read read and read somemore..You can never have to much knowledge of what you want to do...Good luck

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4drmadness said:
welcome to Dseries!! Nice to see another Virginian on the board...Nice clean ride man. Where you just looking to do a bolt on kit or a homemade/custom setup? Also are you just keeping the motor stock w/ no mods for the turbo.. Little tid bits like this might help in getting some feedback w/ your project....

As stated though read read and read somemore..You can never have to much knowledge of what you want to do...Good luck
Yea im reading as much as i can now and u gotta remember me i brought the truck from u for my rose wood 4 door that coupe is my new car and im probley gonna go with a custom build maybe u can help man... :honda:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Welcome too the site! Nice ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts