Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it been a while and i think that i got it. the y7 is revving up at idle like its it the iacv, changed it. and i got a obd2 ecu scanner and it's saying that i'm having random misfires. the last thing that i did before all this happened was put a y8 tranny on, and switched to a skunk 2 IM, put on another y7 head. the only thing i can think of that would give me all of those problems at once would be the crank sensor, but i STILL haven't gotten my things from my move back to the US, so i can't get under the hood of my car and see for my self and i refuse to take my car to a shop so they can rape me for something that i know is going to be simple. can someone please help me out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Replace plug wires and spark plugs. Make sure you put all the electrical back together right. Did you change out the IACV and then it went crazy or did it go crazy and then you changed it out and now works fine?

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already replaced plugs and wires, everything's put back together right, changed the iacv 2x, and its still revving up crazy......anything else?

·
Registered
97 Posts
have you checked the IM gasket Seeing how you have changed the im i think that be a good place to look. Just spray some carb cleaner around where the im bolts to the head if it revs up when you spray it thats your problem

And where did my negitive rep come from??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts