Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is alot of hostility here in this forum.

Cant we all just get along?

I think that you all need some d-hookers.

Everyone calm down. We are all friends here. We are all here to learn, not fight.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Hostility, there aint no damn hostility. Are you talkin shit? How bout I come over there and kick your.....(joking) I think there is a lot of just messing around or joking between friends, it really isnt as hostile as it looks.....Unless you wanna start something.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ryan, can you grow up once in your life?
I'm a way odler guy that msot of you here and do you really think i'm goign to get my jolleys off trying to threaten a bunch of kids? you need a life man, why don't you go out sie and play with your tricycle or something.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:!:

I could care less if I piss you gyus off or not. It seems the guys who talk crap the most and know the least are the ones getting upset. Interesting eh?

You guys have have been on here talking a lot of smack for a very long tie. I come here to offer good advice and you all get pissy. boo freakin hoo. Want a box of tissues?

You guys have to realize something, this is a board, not real world. you guys act like your personal feelings are involved here. If that's how you are online your a sad little man and need to get a REAL life... This is the internet, not real life. I garranty 90% of you would think twice about the things your tell others if it was in real person. That includes everythig from insults to actual information. Why? In real life people can actually respond back to you in a good or bad way. The internet it's a bunch of words and stupid sayings. 90% of the info on here is bogus.

If you guys think beer, rex, and some others do actually know what they are doing your in VERY sad shape. Beer and some other B named guy who posts all the time already admitted to never doing turbo project, yet they come into the FI section offering professional style advice? Haha come the heck on guys, are you THAT lame to think he knows more than you do? I'm not saying I know everything becaue I don't but I do know I can put my personal knowledge up against them and come out way ahead.

FYI, don't like my postings or responces? Then stop replying to me. I don't care if you lik me or not guys. I'm not here to be your friend or sugar coat your feelings for you. I'm here to tell you exactly how things really do work and to pass along real knowledge to steer you away from these so called keyboard techs.

A keyboard tech is someone who has never done any big project or just 1, but tries to act like he knows everything about the suject.

I've done a lot of differnet projects in my time I can pass along REAL info not some stupid ricer mag inaccurate crap. not something I think I figured out but still got it wrong because I have not doen it before. actual factual knowledge.

You tell me what is worth more to you. Info from some guy who you think is your online buddy who doesn't know half of what he is saying but tries to act liek it, or someone who has done a lot of the stuff your wanting to do and can offer real world expirence to you.

you decide...

·
Registered
378 Posts
oscarmayer said:
I'm a way odler guy that msot of you here and do you really think i'm goign to get my jolleys off trying to threaten a bunch of kids? you need a life man, why don't you go out sie and play with your tricycle or something.
This is exactly why this thread was made. In my eyes, he was 100% joking around with you. Maybe he wasn't, but in my eyes he was. Calm down a little man. You should have all of this figured out at your age. :?

·
Registered
378 Posts
oscarmayer said:
:!:

I could care less if I piss you gyus off or not. It seems the guys who talk crap the most and know the least are the ones getting upset. Interesting eh?

You guys have have been on here talking a lot of smack for a very long tie. I come here to offer good advice and you all get pissy. boo freakin hoo. Want a box of tissues?

You guys have to realize something, this is a board, not real world. you guys act like your personal feelings are involved here. If that's how you are online your a sad little man and need to get a REAL life... This is the internet, not real life. I garranty 90% of you would think twice about the things your tell others if it was in real person. That includes everythig from insults to actual information. Why? In real life people can actually respond back to you in a good or bad way. The internet it's a bunch of words and stupid sayings. 90% of the info on here is bogus.

If you guys think beer, rex, and some others do actually know what they are doing your in VERY sad shape. Beer and some other B named guy who posts all the time already admitted to never doing turbo project, yet they come into the FI section offering professional style advice? Haha come the heck on guys, are you THAT lame to think he knows more than you do? I'm not saying I know everything becaue I don't but I do know I can put my personal knowledge up against them and come out way ahead.

FYI, don't like my postings or responces? Then stop replying to me. I don't care if you lik me or not guys. I'm not here to be your friend or sugar coat your feelings for you. I'm here to tell you exactly how things really do work and to pass along real knowledge to steer you away from these so called keyboard techs.

A keyboard tech is someone who has never done any big project or just 1, but tries to act like he knows everything about the suject.

I've done a lot of differnet projects in my time I can pass along REAL info not some stupid ricer mag inaccurate crap. not something I think I figured out but still got it wrong because I have not doen it before. actual factual knowledge.

You tell me what is worth more to you. Info from some guy who you think is your online buddy who doesn't know half of what he is saying but tries to act liek it, or someone who has done a lot of the stuff your wanting to do and can offer real world expirence to you.

you decide...
OMG man settle down. Are you seeing a pattern here? Nobody was getting crazy in this thread and then you flew off the handle with that short novel of a bitch post. Calm down, sit back and relax a bit. You're on the internet. Just remember that. As soon as your heart starts beating real fast and you start to get angry, step away from the computer and take a break. Jesus..........

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think taht i am going to start a group therapy session, and when it is all over, we all can go and get some d-whores with our d-money.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:p i'm not pissed sorry if u think i am maybe it's the way i typed it out.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a question for you guys, where are the moderators?

How about you moderators wake up and moderate, this forum is going to shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bigrofl:

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
This forum is going to shit?? This is the only bad thread I see. Oh yeah, a few other posts have some heated discussions, but that only shows how much stong opinions people have. Maybe it is these discussions that force people to learn more about what they would be too stubborn to find out another way.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
what personal feelings are you talking about oscar ?? .. im not getting angry , I dont think anyone is ... i'm sitting here laughing cause as much as you tell people they wouldnt talk shit in real life ... your mistaken .. where i'm from .. we dont back down like bitches ... if your 40 or 18 ... you talk shit .. you better back it up ... but I dont know you , and If I did ... I wouldnt hold my tounge , or apologize to you or anyone else who didnt like what I said ... but if you give respect to others you get respect in return ... your arent my friend, never will be, nor will you ever get any respect ... so personally I dont give a shit if you think your hurting anyones feelings, cause your not ... certinly not mine at least ... your just some middle aged , mid life crisis douche bag ... so talk your shit .. type my name .. point fingers .. i'll be here laughing

·
Registered
378 Posts
civic4ges said:
This forum is going to shit?? This is the only bad thread I see. Oh yeah, a few other posts have some heated discussions, but that only shows how much stong opinions people have. Maybe it is these discussions that force people to learn more about what they would be too stubborn to find out another way.
Agreed. I think the threads should stay open. The truth WILL come out...eventually. I personally like the relaxed atmosphere the moderators have going. If they locked every post where someone had a difference of opinion we would never learn anything new and people would be scared to voice their opinions.

My $0.02 anyways. :p

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
oscarmayer said:
Calm the fuck down dude. I was joking. This thread was started about hostility, I was joking, you are gettin all pissy and "hostile" a prime example of what Audioman was talking about. And why would I want to grow up? Im 21 and would love to be 21 all my life. I am in no hurry to settle down, I like being young and just because you aren't anymore doesn't mean that I have to hurry up and be like you. So talk shit all you want. Just realize that you're the old man talking shit to a bunch of "kids" as you call us. You can give me a big smooch on the ass!

And learn how to spell.....ass

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i never said anything about locking the threads. even thou everyone is fighting in them, there still is good info there (once you get passed all the name calling :lol: )

I just think that there are more effective ways to get your point across
I have a question for you guys, where are the moderators?

How about you moderators wake up and moderate, this forum is going to shit.
I hope you know this was just a joke!! :3some:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't been posting here long, but I have tried to have intelligent conversations with some of the users here, and for some reason, it even brought out the agression in me in one of my posts. I apologize for that, but I think I know the problem.

People who shouldn't be advising other people are proclaiming opinion as fact. It's not really thier fault, but they "think" they're correct. No offense to this board in the least, but a lot of people here are inexperienced, and that's fine, but when someone who obviously knows more, and is willing to share thier experiences and first hand knowledge, it should be accepted, rather than rebeled against, and taken offensively.

I've run into this several times already on the board, and I try to let it go. Maybe we all (myself included) should just calm down, and give the information we see fit. If there is a disagreement, provide facts.
We all have different levels of experience, and different areas where we are better than others. I for instance, will NEVER tell someone what brands of parts to build thier car with. I don't build engines. I build turbo setups, tune, and develop tuning software. We should all try to stick to our respective talents, and build on our weaker ones by learning from those who are better than us.

Not opinions like, "My sister in law baby cousin Tracy has a guy who does thier lawn's 2nd cousin from thier fathers side who ran this setup, so it is true."

That doesn't cut it. :wink:

Lets try to work together to shake the reputation that Honda owners are riced-out morons who wouldn't know a fast car when it handed thier a** to them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.