99 4 dr
740 Posts
posts in the noob or B/S section don't count

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
For what?
Obstruction of justice, is the one that comes to my mind. But i am sure their is more. I know for a fact no matter what if a Police officer ask you for Id, your are suppoes to tell them who you are. Thats another.

I woud have cuffed and stuffed him.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ignorance of the law is no excuse haha saying that to the police is just funny. christians have names he dont have a name lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wheres your green card. haha

this guy would be a trip to get pulled over with. the cop would just be like f**k it just go. just dont understand why these cops just kept standing around listening to this guy.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Obstruction of justice, is the one that comes to my mind. But i am sure their is more. I know for a fact no matter what if a Police officer ask you for Id, your are suppoes to tell them who you are. Thats another.

I woud have cuffed and stuffed him.
Obstruction to justice? he was definately not. He was within his rights he can feely speak his mind and film and police activity as he pleases. Why do you think the cops didnt say a word to.him at all they know whatever they were doing they were in the wrong they obviously let his son go and let him walk for a reason they know they would have been in deep poop

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
I am telling you what i felt was wrong i am not a cop so i dont know. if he was interfearing with a investigation thats obstruction (The reason the kid was in the car. He is clearly underage so thats why they might have let him get away with it.) Also He did not give id When asked he can be takin in for that. Do cops do this i doubt it but to a smart ass like him. Yeahh they might.

I would love to see some of the tough guy acts you guys put on when stopped by the police. I bet you do as you are told.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you dont have to say anything to the police you dont have to speak a word. i did flooring work for about 5 years and this one job we was on was in the city limits and the police and the license inspector came to see if i had business license and the conversation went as followed.

cop: whats your name and company you work for?
me: whats your name and company you work for?
cop: can i see your license and business license to work in the city of valley?
me: can i see your license and business license to work in the city of valley?
ins: if you dont cooperate we can take you in!
me: if you dont cooperate ill take you in!!
cop: being a smartass huh?
me: its you being the smartass sir. and i dont appreciate you cussing at me!
cop: i'm an officer of the law i have the right to ask you whatever i want and you must answer.
me: when my lawyer gets here you can ask all the questions you want!
ins: take care of this smartass.... he handed me a no city business license ticket but had to go out to my van and look on the dash to get my company name and address lol

needless to say you dont have to say shit to them nothing at all. dont let police scare you they put their pants on the same way we do and there are ways around the bullshit tickets they give people you just have to know the right people.

i now work for the city of opelika here in alabama and have been for a year now and its sad how much different you are treated when you get pulled over and its a cop that knows you from working for the city and just walks up to the window and says whats up have a nice day. crooked mf's but i aint mad at em'

·
Registered
94 dx hatch
385 Posts
You don't have to say anything to the police at all, or show any form of identification. Its that simple, if.they try to force the issue it can be considered harassment by an officer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts