Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an event for ya...

Does anyone want to take their civic and come to my house and help me figure out the problem I am having with it? If you bring your civic we can try different sensors and ecu's in your civic to see if thats the problem.

I am out of fucking ideas and about ready to take apart the civic and sell it part by part!

Anyone???? Someone that is close can help a brother out?

:cussing: <--- me angry at my civic.

·
Registered
EG Final Year
893 Posts
^^^
LMAO nice sig has Rayden seen it yet lol!

I get lost way too easy even when going from one city to another let alone out of the country

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Hi Mitch, I might be able to come on Sunday if you're interested... I need to change the CV joints and control arms on my brother's A6 2.7t on Saturday, and put some new camber arms on my car, but if that all goes well, I'll be able to make the trip for yours...

Also, I lent Mike some 240cc injectors to give you in case you want to try a stock map, and I'll bring a spare chipped P28 also...
Any other crap I could bring? Let me know.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
I don't think I've touched the main relay on mine. Where is it (Fuse box or motor?) If it's on the motor I can take it from my B7, if not, then I only have 1 in the car...
Also, what distributor are you using? Have you checked the ignitor?
Don't know about Mike, havent spoken to him this week.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Mitch - Read this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-OEM-MAIN-RELAY-FOR-92-00-HONDA-CIVIC-ACURA-INTEGRA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33553QQihZ003QQitemZ130017672277QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Do you have a U pull it yard near you... You can probably get one for 5 bucks... Take 2 if you can, because if you have a short, it might blow one out before we find it...
We can swap you relay into my car and if it starts, then thats not the problem... but if we swap mine into yours and it fries, then I'll be walking home ;-)
If you can't get one, I'll try to get one this weekend, but not 100% sure I'll be able to.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Spoke to Mike, and he's up for sunday... might even take the S2K
What kinds of tools should I take?
I'm guessing multi-meter and a set of wrenches, maybe some dielectric grease, fsm... I have tons of stuff so let me know

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
If you need it, I have an extra ignitor you can have :TU:

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gpny said:
Spoke to Mike, and he's up for sunday... might even take the S2K
What kinds of tools should I take?
I'm guessing multi-meter and a set of wrenches, maybe some dielectric grease, fsm... I have tons of stuff so let me know
I have a multi meter and all kinds of wrenches. I don't think I have dielectirc grease, no idea what a fsm is. Its def. an electrical. I am thinking it could be my ignition or the alarm in the car.

Anyway... let me know when you are coming.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Rexinre said:
Cool... how much and when.
I'll see if the wife can ship it tom, you can have it for shipping cost

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
I would say sunday around 11:00-12:00 is probably best for me. The only thing that would screw up my plans is if I run into major issues doing my brother's A6 2.7t CV joints and control arms on Saturday... I bought a full set (600$ :shocked: ) so I shouldn't have issues with siezed bolts.
PM me your addy and number...
fsm - factory service manual ;-)
I'll bring the grease - it basically helps promote good contacts...
PM me the type of alarm, we should probably get the manual for it. Did you install it or did you have it done? Sometimes the 'pro' shops don't solder their connections, which causes issues.

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gpny said:
I would say sunday around 11:00-12:00 is probably best for me. The only thing that would screw up my plans is if I run into major issues doing my brother's A6 2.7t CV joints and control arms on Saturday... I bought a full set (600$ :shocked: ) so I shouldn't have issues with siezed bolts.
PM me your addy and number...
fsm - factory service manual ;-)
I'll bring the grease - it basically helps promote good contacts...
PM me the type of alarm, we should probably get the manual for it. Did you install it or did you have it done? Sometimes the 'pro' shops don't solder their connections, which causes issues.
Its a crimestopper alarm, junk. I had it installed by someone... We can take it out, it just extra weight anyway.

You or Mike can call me anytime... I will pm you my addy and tele.

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
oh the crimestopper alarm eh... my friends dad's eclipse had that and it wouldnt even crank.

i pushed the unlock door button 2 times real fast and it fired up like a charm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts