Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i fixed my coolant leak, still have to fix the oil leak.

but here are some updated pix of what ive been doin it the little amount of free time that i have:

fixed my throttle cable = ultra ghetto-rigged

started taping oil lines in areas where i needed it to be non-abrazive, and i like it so i did both of them:

finished paintin ic pipes and ic: (i think i already posted the cold side, but im gonna post it again)

enjoy,

matt

·
i save your ass when you wreck
6,693 Posts
looking good

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
sweetness:TU: what are you using for fuel management again? and what HP goals you have in mind:beer:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im using a chipped P06 with uber, it just has a basemap right now obviously. as far as goals.... i havent decided yet. its a crappy y7, i dont like the oil cooling system on it. i might buy like a 90 or 91 hatch, drop an a6 in it, and build internals, and put the kit on that.

matt

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx for all the comments, yeah i got the t-bolt clamps off of mike from lsd.

and as far as when its gonna be running, is when i fix the coolant leak and oil leak.

matt

J

·
0 Posts
BoogiepopJDM said:
i like very much

your sig is hilarious, "because its hard being black and gifted, I just wanna throw it all down and get lifted"

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BoogiepopJDM said:
where did you get the charge pipes from
well a muffler shop did it all, then it was crappy as hell, so the only thing i kept was the pipe with the bov on it, right after the ic. then i cut my own 90 to go up to a 45 bend to the intake mani, and i bought 3 90's (i thought a u'bend wasnt gonna work, but i guess it would have.) and did the side before the ic myself.

matt

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Looks good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts