Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few parts for sale that I NEED gone!! No decent offer will be refused!! A lot of these parts are B series so I dont know how much of them will sell but its worth a shot. Everything is best offer, unless stated otherwise. Buyer pays shipping. Both motors have under 100,000 miles on them. If you dont see something listed on here you think i might have just shoot me a pm.

What I have is 2 LS motors, one that was complete that I disassembled and one thats a bare block thats bored out a little.

First up is the stock LS block. Nothing is left on it. If you would like some things put back on it like the crank pulley or something let me know or sold as is.
BEST OFFER

Next is the other LS block. This one has been bored out to 81.5mm I believe. The guy I bought it from told me the place that bored it out bored it out to a little over 81.5, meaning you will probably need to get it bored out to 82 or something to be sure to run it safely. It also has an STR block gaurd in.
$80 plus shipping

LS rods and stock pistons
BEST OFFER

Stock LS clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, can be sold seperately or together makes no difference to me.
BEST OFFER

Stock LS head, partially disassembled, I have all parts that are off of it.
BEST OFFER

Stock LS Cams, can be put in with head if buyer would like.
BEST OFFER

Stock LS Crank
BEST OFFER

Water pump, crank pulley and all other misc stuff I cant think of right now
Best OFFER

D-Series Starter
BEST OFFER

D-Series alternator
BEST OFFER

If buyer would like i can take some parts from the complete LS and put them in with the bored out one, or I would be willing to sell the whole LS motor disassembled. It makes no difference to me. JUST NEED THIS STUFF GONE GUYS!!

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I also have stock Z6 fuel rail with FPR still attached.
BEST OFFER

Stock Z6 injectors
BEST OFFER

Now for some pics. I dont have pics of all the items yet but will get them soon.

·
Registered
826 Posts
what size are those fuel injectors?

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have for sale 1 eagle h beam rod for a z6

and 2, possibly 3 tuner toys rods for sale. Will have pics in a little bit.

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT!! need this stuff gone!

I also have some 8.5 Compression Wiseco Pistons for sale!! I believe they are .10 over. They're attached to 3 tuner toys rods and one Eagle H beam. Dont ask me why. thats how I bought them. Looks like one of the Tuner Toys might have spun a bearing or something. But 2 of them are good and the Eagle is in great shape.
$200 Shipped for them.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i would love just the bare head with valve cover depending on the price can you give me a price with the stuff included and just bare ?

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i would love just the bare head with valve cover depending on the price can you give me a price with the stuff included and just bare ?
How much do you think is a fair price for the head and valve cover? im thinking like 65 shipped maybe?? I really have no idea what these go for. I just want to be able to ship it and keep some of the money. These are kinda heavy. Let me know what you were thinking. we can work something out.

·
Registered
92 Civic HB
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
35 shipped for LS rods and pistons.

And Im not sure what year these are? sorry. I do know both have under 100,000 miles on them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts