Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I shut off my car I lose all my stations and the radio doesnt light up at night. What could cause this? Its a civic stereo but obviously isnt my car's original.

Another question is that I have a 6 disc cd changer that I was given. Is it possible to hook that up to a factory stereo?

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
theres a 2 power wires that go to the back of the deck, one that comes on when you turn the key over and powers the deck, and one thats constantly on to keep the decks memory. the constant power in your case is not connected, or connected wrong

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the light? I have to just rub my fingers along the dash at night to change the channel haha. Its also turns out they used sticky foam to install it which is sweet. So I have to figure out how to secure it. Luckily its those tape strip kinds and not the spray foam.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
What about the light? I have to just rub my fingers along the dash at night to change the channel haha. Its also turns out they used sticky foam to install it which is sweet. So I have to figure out how to secure it. Luckily its those tape strip kinds and not the spray foam.
cant help ya there bud...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts