Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well a few friends, slowex98, and I decided to take a trip to chattanooga to look at a new car for slowex98. we got some decent pics on the way there, so i figured id post them up. we are not very good photographers and we are using a little samsung 6.0 megapixle camera. if you have any tips, post them, but dont flame in my thread please.....

on with the pics.

this is the guy that i traded my ls too. god that car looks so much better with the SI's than it did with the 17's on it before. yes its green on one side and black on the other, i think he is painting it all green. and that intercooler is mine. just havent had time to take it off.

this is my buddies 93 ex. he just got it friday and he got a hell of a deal on it. 2000 bucks. and it has crower stage 2 cam, competition stage 3 clutch, skunk2 exhaust, header, and neuspeed coilovers. body is almost perfect and so is interior. now it just needs a cam gear and a tune cause that cam sounds like shit.

here is slowex98s car. he wouldnt ever get next to us so we didnt get any moving pics... dumb ass! lol

heres the car slowex98 is planning on trading his car for. its a 92-95 ex with a b16 swap (ill convince him to remove this shit of a bottom end), momo seats, 18's(ugh, deffinatley will come off). but it is a nice car. and he will probably be able to trade straight up for it.

and last but not least a few pics of my car

yes thats a tv in my head rest..... those are my new sparco seats... ill explain later.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
I auctually like that green and black car's paint job. Id like to see it in person. I think I found my new look for the car.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I auctually like that green and black car's paint job. Id like to see it in person. I think I found my new look for the car.
it actually does look decent. it used to have a different set of wheels on each side. it wouldnt have been so bad if they werent so fucking heavy. that setup in my car went 9.0 in the 8th. in his car it went 9.5. so combination of heavy wheels and driver error make that thing a turd.

shotty pictures

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
real nice!

hey man where's your sideskirts?
i need some. i lost one on the interstate right after the car got painted cause i didnt put the push screws in. ive been trying to find some but they are near impossible to track down. anyone know how to make ek sideskirts fit? i think i can get some.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
2017 FK8 Type-R / 1993 DX hatch / 2001 LX coupe
810 Posts
Good little group of Civics. The 2-tone EG looks cool, but I'd like it more if it was all green too.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
ok well, one of my old friends bought them for his SI back in the day. he had alot of money and he wanted to make the car a decent show car and decently fast. well he bought the seats and had the tvs put in them, drove the car for a while, then flipped it into a tree one night leaving my house. he then bought a 97 dx that was converted to an SI and had an lsvtec in it. he put the seats in it. September 16, 2005 we left for nopi and he couldnt go because he had a blown head gasket and was trying to fix it. got a call the next day saying the car had fell on top of him and he died in the ambulance. the car was sold to a local guy, he traded them for some stock seats cause he didnt like the way they felt. the guy that got them was about to get rid of them to someone who had no connection to John. I told him i would give him my momo and my stock passenger seat for them just to keep them around as the only thing we really had left of his. i like them, and ill find a way to put the TVs to use. im thinking "in car PC" like bizzar has, and running ecucontrol to display gauges and stuff. but im not 100% on that yet.

R.I.P. John Elliot

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
that color of green is nice.. he really needs to paint the whole car that color... and not to hate.. but you should have never sold your regas man, car looked way better with them

1 - 20 of 38 Posts