Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 hatch
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm comming back from petco with some food for my snake and i lift up the little box to make sure the rat is still in it and the motherfuckers not in it any more so i pull over and the try to grab the bitch but he heads for under my dash and i grab his tail a rip like an inch and ahalf off and the bitch runns up in there, what do i do i'm at home now with the car running and the heater all the way up?

·
Registered
96 hatch
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thesqad127 said:
ummmmm since when do rats like peanut butter and chocolate?
They dont?
oh well i found him behind the ecu cover and grabed his ass and threw him in my snake cage and watched him die. ;-) this could have been alot worse.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
yea my friend works at toyota and this ladie came in saying everytime she put the air on it stunk so they found a dead rat in the blower motor thats nasty.....

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
ekny8 said:
so i'm comming back from petco with some food for my snake and i lift up the little box to make sure the rat is still in it and the motherfuckers not in it any more so i pull over and the try to grab the bitch but he heads for under my dash and i grab his tail a rip like an inch and ahalf off and the bitch runns up in there, what do i do i'm at home now with the car running and the heater all the way up?
PUT THE SNAKE IN THE CAR .snake is alot bigger than the rat you can fine the snake easier than the rat . and once the snake eats youll see where the rat is.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
wow....that's about all i can say....wow. maybe the rat ate some of the gnomes that work your windows and motor....i'd say get those things checked out. have them put in some new gnomes..
(if anybody thinks i'm serious, slap yourself now please)

·
Registered
96 hatch
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i could of put the snake in there iwas thinking about it, but then once the snake under the dash it'll never wanna come out.
new gnomes?, those basterds keep stealing my underwear i swear.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
ekny8 said:
i could of put the snake in there iwas thinking about it, but then once the snake under the dash it'll never wanna come out.
new gnomes?, those basterds keep stealing my underwear i swear.
i heard 1 sock and underwear is their favorite meal

1 - 20 of 21 Posts