Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to put on my kit during this next week. I just have a couple of questions reguarding the vac sources. Is the FPR line a good source for the BOV? Seems like it's the easiest since it's the same size line. What the best place for the boost gauge? Im going to plug my wastegate to my compressor. And as far as the PCV goes, don't I just unplug the line from the intake manifold and then block off the nipple on the manifold where it would go. Then what do I do with the line that's unplugged coming from the PCV, just plug it off and tug it somewhere?

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
well if you want some easy advise on vaccum lines...boost gauge should come off your Intake manifold, and so should your blow off valve.
as for your wastegate you are correct in hooking it up right off your compressor housing. PCV...i would actually get your self a catch can..dont just plug it up....unless you wanna have lots of sludge in your motor. and if your running boost...you definitly want to invest in a good catch tank...
well if you need any help let us know.
-rotory

W

·
0 Posts
vac. manifold oh and get yourself a good catch like a edyne kit. no pcv hooked up is bad lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Can you just un hook the pcv and just let it drip or is it necessary to have a ctach can?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where can I find a good write up on the PCV valve with boost?

·
yellow bar for me
3,572 Posts
vtecduck did a writeup on a diy catch can. ill get you a link

1 - 11 of 11 Posts