Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the main idea of a turbo was the sound of the Bov and power. now i notice that the car doesnt have the same power and the Bov doesnt really sound like it used to, it has never sound loud like other cars i have seen cars that the Bov sounds loud and they dont have to rev a lot. my doesnt sound if the car is not actually runinng. if the car is still it WOULD NOT sound, you can accelerate as much as you want and i would not sound. they have tuned the car 2 times new tial Bov.i feel that they're just taking my money. i want something that sound loud even when im still. what can i do????? please help...

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
so the main idea of a turbo is the bov then huh? i guess ive been in the dark...
me too then damn I hate it when that happens and to the op............YOUR A FUCKING TARD I just re read what you stated OMG your joking right I think you should go back a third time. Only way your gonna get your BOV to sound with out the car moving is with anti lag for 1. Secondly I think you should sell you turbo kit for a body kit because your obviously a ricer that has to much money to blow and not enough common sense to research what the fuck you are doing..............

·
Registered
97 del slo
802 Posts
all i'm going to say is, your bov isn't making noise when you're still because you're not building boost

other than that... i have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say

·
Registered
79 Posts
ok the main idea of a turbo was the sound of the Bov and power. now i notice that the car doesnt have the same power and the Bov doesnt really sound like it used to, it has never sound loud like other cars i have seen cars that the Bov sounds loud and they dont have to rev a lot. my doesnt sound if the car is not actually runinng. if the car is still it WOULD NOT sound, you can accelerate as much as you want and i would not sound. they have tuned the car 2 times new tial Bov.i feel that they're just taking my money. i want something that sound loud even when im still. what can i do????? please help...
OMG¡¡ .....Ok, if you want just the sound, you can get one of these from e-bay, they offer the best sound for the cheapest price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__Fake-Turbo-Blow-Off-Valve-BOV-Sound-Whistler-All-Makes_W0QQitemZ220280468103QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220280468103&_trkparms=72:543|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ebayphotohosting

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
well im not gonna try and be an ass but do you have or ever had comp. surge?? if so its because your bov hasnt let the air out that it needed and messed up your turbo so now your not blowin as much air as you used to and now the bov isnt at loud. just my thoughts tho.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
you have definetly risen to pic fail status.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
this is a joke right?.?.?.....................I hope........

·
Registered
2000 civic 2 door ex
732 Posts
haha this thread is so redic!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts