Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its my gf's ride in my sig. the pass window will go down but it wont go back up. they are power windows. would that be the motor? the last time i rolled it down i kept playing with the switch and it finally went up after like an hr.

·
Registered
138 Posts
can you hear the motor engage when you are pressing the up button and nothing happens? if so there is something wrong with the motor/gears/window track. but if the motor doesnt engage then it is the switch/wiring.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its real late here but i dont think i heard shit. it has been over a month. i will check tomorrow thanks bro. btw both switches will not bring it back up. i have checked all fuses and all seem to be fine.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
prolly the motor

·
Registered
79 Posts
Check the motor with a test light. If the test light lights up when you hit the switch (one terminal will light up when going down the other when going up) it's the motor. if not you got other problem. But my guess is the motor.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts

you can trouble shoot with this sheet. test the motor up/down for passenger side. its located in the drivers kick. basically if its getting voltage and still not moving thats pretty much the motor.

·
Registered
983 Posts
the motor fails for a reason usually due to a worn window regulator or the window being out of track!

Just be sure to check the regulator for smooth movement when you have it apart...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts