Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 CIVIC EX
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need to know which out of the 2 acc wires i use for my push button. im trying to make a rfid push button, when i get in the car and wave my tag over a certain spot my ignition and accs turn on. when i push my pushbutton or wave my tag over a certain spot everything turns off. but theres 2 acc wires and idk which one, or how to connect it.if anyone can help please post....

·
Registered
ej8
6,367 Posts
I build these systems all the time.
Can you read wiring diagrams? I can draw one up and post it up for you but if you can read them then its no use to you.

But really you are going to be relaying off of the ignition switch kinda like remote start.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Can you read wiring diagrams? I can draw one up and post it up for you but if you can read them then its no use to you.

But really you are going to be relaying off of the ignition switch kinda like remote start.
Im fairly decent at wiring diagrams PM me your drawing please kind sir lol.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
I too wouldn't mind taking a look at this, but we should keep it to PM's just to be on the safe side.

This is one I had from like 2004ish

·
Registered
1999 CIVIC EX
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i can read wiring diagrams. i would much appreciate it. iv been trying to figure this out for months.

·
Registered
ej8
6,367 Posts
jperez9627 you've been pm'd
and for the rest of you if there is something you need hit me up i do all kinds of stuff like this. I did my friends with an RFID tag/push bottom. then we removed the ignition and shaved it.

My car right now is wiring into a keypad you gotta enter a code before it can be started. Also turbo timer is wiring into some other stuff so the car will run while the alarm is armed.

So if you need some diagrams just pm me what you want and ill draw it up and send it back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts