Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a tanabe racing medalion off a 99-00 civic Si, and I have a 95 EX coupe. Will it fit? I know the general consensus is that 92-00 are the same, but tanabe lists different part numbers for 92-95, 96-99 EX coupe, and 99-00 Si. Is there any difference? I called tanabe and didn't really get a decent answer, he just said that some models have different flanges, like 2 or 3 bolt, and others can have a cat under the seat, while others have them on the manifold... which is DX. I know a catback that fits a 99-00 Si will fit a 99-00 EX, but I'm not really sure when it comes to EG vs EK fitment. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

B

·
0 Posts
I agree that it will most certainly bolt up to the back of the cat. The only difference would be if the catback was for a 96-00 hatch, but since it is for an SI you should be good to go.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not for a hatch, I have a 95 EX coupe, and he said its off a 99-00 Si(Coupe). I know some brands(like apex'i) just list an exhaust for 92-00 Coupe EX/Si, but like I said, tanabe has different part numbers. I know the piping should bolt up, only thing that I think could be different is either piping size, or maybe how it exits at the bumper(since EG and EK are different).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts