Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine got a Type-R wing for his integra to replace his LS/GS/GSR wing. He told me I was welcome to it if I wanted it.

He's going to take pictures of it resting on a civic like mine tonight and show to me.

But I was wondering if anyone has used this 98 year model integra spoiler on a 98 year model civic?

We're both pretty sure it'd line up and loook good. All I would have to do is paint it since the part is free, which isn't a problem since I need to repaint some of the other thigns on my car anyway.

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's gonna take some pictures of it on top of his friends EJ that is just like mine, and send me some pics. I'll post them here and let you see them so you all can help me decide.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Too wide for your trunk, don't do it IMO.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
A friend of mine got a Type-R wing for his integra to replace his LS/GS/GSR wing. He told me I was welcome to it if I wanted it.

He's going to take pictures of it resting on a civic like mine tonight and show to me.

But I was wondering if anyone has used this 98 year model integra spoiler on a 98 year model civic?

We're both pretty sure it'd line up and loook good. All I would have to do is paint it since the part is free, which isn't a problem since I need to repaint some of the other thigns on my car anyway.
i just threw up a lil in my mouth...

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
yeah... no.

Im not a wing person at all. the OE wing from my coupe was removed. coupes are SUPER SEXY with out the wings. (except for the new 05/06 coupes. the NEED that wing)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
this for ejeezy, since i cant rep you, have some mad tyte JDM coke...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts