Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
98 Civic Hatch
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
We are officially rockin鈥 and rollin鈥

Finished up the install today. Everything went smoothly (more or less) and started right up the first time. It was sputtering pretty badly whenever it got into boost, then I remembered that I forgot to put in turbo spec spark plugs 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔 After that it runs like a champ! I鈥檓 very pleased. Now I just need to get it to the dyno!

Neptune RTP
Bosch 550cc
T3/t4 50 trim .63 AR at 6 psi
Stock bottom end

This probably only the beginning though lol. I really want to work on the interior next. Get some new carpet. Some new seats probably.

Also want to get another engine to build on the side. Probably going to go with a Z6 if I can find one. I鈥檒l go with a full build on that one with a proper Garrett or precision or something.

Formerly weebeastie
Just read through your thread. Where did you end up in Neptune with your timing and fuel tables? Did someone give you a basemap to work off of or did you just start from a scratch N/A y8 basemap? Car looks great! Install looks great as well. I assume you're shooting for around 200 whp? Excellent work! Glad you put in the ARP head studs. They are great piece of mind for a y8 and in a hatch the power will feel great.

Registered
98 Civic Hatch
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just read through your thread. Where did you end up in Neptune with your timing and fuel tables? Did someone give you a basemap to work off of or did you just start from a scratch N/A y8 basemap? Car looks great! Install looks great as well. I assume you're shooting for around 200 whp? Excellent work! Glad you put in the ARP head studs. They are great piece of mind for a y8 and in a hatch the power will feel great.
Thanks for the kind words man. Im using one of the online base maps that are under the FI d series tab in Neptune. I went with one that was closest to my setup and just changed the fuel injector size and voltage calibrations to my specific injectors. And yes, about 200 whp is what I'm shooting for, for now. After reading and doing research I was NOT going without arp head studs lol.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts