Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well heres the deal Im going to start my next project ( ive done a couple of mustangs, an rx7, a subie, 4 big rigs, and lots of school buses) sy both are 5 speeds...... I would like to build either performance wise no flashy headlights or the fancy hoodscoop that increases my hp by a million

heres my plan: rwd conversion, turbo, maybe a custom tranny, suspension, aftermarket internals basically if its increasing performance it going in the car no matter the price. The car will be used for racing or autox either here or in guatemala (nice roads!!!)

so whats your opinion which one would you choose

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
This is a Honda forum. What do you think we will pick? Why a 98 Camry? Thats a car for people that really don't care what they drive.
And your point? Just because its a Honda forum, doesn't mean we only like Hondas.

why camry. Because of dat 1mz/3mz engine with supercharger option
Or a 2jz......

Turbo sleeper Camry ftw
+1 on this

This is a fail thread. One of the worst I've seen
Your n00b staus is showing so stfu sit back and enjoy your stay

My vote is for the Camry. Why because its different, and a RWD civic has already been done more than a Camry.

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes its true the camry is a fat big 4 banger but it carrys some pros as well as some cons.. Example.. It has longer gears than the civic which means higher top speed but the camrys a death trap at high speeds unless extreme modifications are done to the suspension and body structure.... If we talk about the civic nothing special comes to mind except for "rice" it may be better, cheaper, easier, and cooler to mod but you see modded civics everywhere not like a camry... Its not everyday you stop at a red light and a 300+whp camry comes up... Anyways I like the civic and I also like the camry both cars have potential

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts