Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for links and info on a 1998 Civic EX frame and chassis. I've got one that has been punched dead center on the nose. Broke the tranny case, radiator, core support, etc. and looking for information as to what it's dimensions were stock.

Cheers,

Donnie

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
download the 96-98 manual, it has the frame specs for racking.

Body section, usually the last two pages

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
download the 96-98 manual, it has the frame specs for racking.

Body section, usually the last two pages
Thanks Mista Bone, good idea.

Now off to find the manual.

Cheers, Happy New Year to you sir!

Hey, would you entertain an idea to head out here to Heartland Park in Topeka Ks for the SCCA Runoff's next year? Just a little road trip man. gtpilot indicated he saw you a couple of years ago at Mid-Ohio.

YOu wouldn't have a tranny case for B16a hydro do you? PM if so.
Thanks again,

Donnie

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
Thanks Mista Bone, good idea.

Hey, would you entertain an idea to head out here to Heartland Park in Topeka Ks for the SCCA Runoff's next year? Just a little road trip man. gtpilot indicated he saw you a couple of years ago at Mid-Ohio.

YOu wouldn't have a tranny case for B16a hydro do you? PM if so.
Thanks again,
Donnie
No tranny case, and if I goto Topeka, it'd likely be for Solo2 with Fred, he didn't go this year. I met Kirk and -TJ 3 years ago and last year at MidOh. Kirk was picking up Jamies old car. I did watch GTLite on Speed, well most of it! The guy from HASPORT was charging about as hard as Kirk did that one year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mista Bone,

If you decide to take that road trip, let me know. I'd like to pick your brain over an enlarged juicy steak, if you would be willing?

TJ missed this year, saw Kirk and his father though. I have met his brother who owns a very busy, large car count, dirt track in the metro area. Nice poeple.

Kirk ran at HPT in June and TJ was with him then as well as the whole family, preparing for the runoffs. Guess he ran out of prep time, and qual's.

Thanks Bone.

Donnie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts