Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1998 Honda Civic Roma red cx hatchback, I am back at school and could really use the money right now to pay off my owed tuition.

UPDATE: now has 6000k hids and a new OEM honda battery!

-mechanically in perfect shape
-ice cold A/C
-107,xxx miles
-Accident and rust free
-New brakes at 98,xxx miles
-New tires at 102,xxx miles
-New air filter, spark plugs, wires, distributor, trans fluid, and coolant flush about 4,000 miles ago
-Brand new Honda Battery
-The trans goes perfectly into every gear and feels great with the new clutch
-I purchased a new timing belt and water pump, but on inspection of the timing belt on the vechicle, I opted to wait on the change. The belt on there is great condition, I would include the spare with the purchase
-the engine bay is totally stock as is the exterior, perfect place to start from

It has a few modifications including:
-Custom rate ground controls
-new EM1 shocks
-Vx wheels replacing the steelies
-Excedy clutch with lightweight fidanza flywheel
-polyurethane shift bushings
-Sony CD player

-the good:
-this is car is 100% mechanically sound, it has been the perfect daily driver for me for without ever having a problem. I had planned on keeping it for a long time and that is why my maintainence has been so extensive

-the bad:
-It does have its share of door dings, the paint is in great shape but there are a few dings here and there. The hood also has a small dent in it as well. The body is rust free!

If you are looking for a perfect daily driver, or a new well taken care of project to start from, this is it. I don't need to sell the car immmeidately, but I would like to sell it soon. I offering it at PRICE DROP BELOW! but I am very open to any reasonable offers. I am not open to trades.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Asking $4700

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
nice hatch man... I wish I woulda started out with one of these.... but instead I got a coupe.... lol g'luck with the sale!!!

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
the teg wheels dont come with it?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
nice hatch free bumo

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Very nice car I wish I could take that of your hands. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1994 Honda Civic CX
159 Posts
nice ride only if i have the money... no $$$ damn but still nice ride

1 - 20 of 26 Posts