Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 97 ex, d16y8. i'd like to keep my options, ac, ps, and cruise, i've searched but i couldn't really find anything, is there a turbo kit out there to keep my options? or just a manifold and dp, i'm sure i can run just about any turbo, any help would be appreciated, i've also checked on hater tech. :TU:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
You didn't serach hard enough. Greddy/Apexi/Autoworks all make turbo ac compatible kit and who cares about power steering, unless your a girl.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You didn't serach hard enough. Greddy/Apexi/Autoworks all make turbo ac compatible kit and who cares about power steering, unless your a girl.

haha, you know a/c doesn't come up in a search right? kthxbye.

i've seen the greddy mani so far, and it had a 15g turbo on it, looking for maybe something a little bigger than that, t3/t4 maybe.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Autoworks hands down. You'll get to keep your AC, powersteering, and crusie control and still have a lot of room to grow with his tuner turbo kit over the greddy, apexi or edelbrock. Unless you need to to be smog legala or something. I'm getting my IC piping made by the one and only AUTOWORKS.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Autoworks hands down. You'll get to keep your AC, powersteering, and crusie control and still have a lot of room to grow with his tuner turbo kit over the greddy, apexi or edelbrock. Unless you need to to be smog legala or something. I'm getting my IC piping made by the one and only AUTOWORKS.
I agree with this guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts