Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
that's why i stick to the strip and i hate california but im stuck here.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
I'd like to show this vid to some kids in japan and see their reaction... "stupid americans".

Gives you a reason to run...

"If you're not street racing, why do would you have these parts..." lol.
...if you don't kill people why do you carry a gun...

every time you see these "street racing crack downs" it's all hondas and integras involved. Great that will add to more cops stereotyping.

"street racing is becoming a problem" ...that's because there's no drag strip in LA county anymore, granite is more valuable.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I lived in Ontario for 17 years... been to the races there a few times. Ontario used to be historic, cars lining up both sides of the street, hundreds and hundreds of cars moving from one spot to another. Never again will such unorganized beauty be seen again.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i could not watch...that is going to far
I am all for doing whatever makes you feel good or happy but that privilege stops when you start hindering someone else's life. I would personally pull the level or push the button to crush these cars then stand there laughing at the idiot that thought it was cool to go flying around the minivan doing 140mph.

Now if it is about cussing on the TV or radio, change the channel you cunt.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
gotta love cops... fucking idiots. How about a nice hefty FINE... not crush someones hard work.... I hate fucking pigs

·
Registered
912 Posts
gotta love cops... fucking idiots. How about a nice hefty FINE... not crush someones hard work.... I hate fucking pigs
How much is someone's life worth? Don't be stupid, don't endanger innocent bystanders and go drive like a bloody fool on the track.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
How much is someone's life worth? Don't be stupid, don't endanger innocent bystanders and go drive like a bloody fool on the track.
umm HELLLLO I dont street race either... i just think its not right to take away someones car.... crush it? I would rather see them auction it off to a better owner how about that?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
they didnt show you the 91 lebaron that the 92 year old lady was driving and pulled on the hw going 40mph and got rearended killing all 6 people in the mini van that hit them?

·
Registered
912 Posts
they didnt show you the 91 lebaron that the 92 year old lady was driving and pulled on the hw going 40mph and got rearended killing all 6 people in the mini van that hit them?
Keep old people off the roads... crush them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.