Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided after looking it over. I want to just upgrade to a better front sway bar. What are you guys using.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
more front sway bar= more understeer....

why the hell would you want MORE understeer on a civic!!! lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly because the current stock one is thrashed. And if I replaced it with the oem one it would be thrashed in about the same time. I was thinking bout replaceing the end links and mounts with somthing like the energy poly ones. But I am not sure they even make one and have been searching and found nothing.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Man I have no clue. This is my girl's car she did lil to no maintence on it. It has 145k mi on it. I just put the first cap rotor timing belt plugs valve adjustment fuel filter on it. I also had to put the passenger side motor mount in. I noticed the driver side axle boot was dry rotted and cracked. So thats next. While I was looking there. I noticed the end links are dry rotted and half missing the bushings and the sway bar mount bushing is shot. I have to get axles and a suspension under it cause it is driving me crazy the way it handles now. Thanks for the summint link. I ordered the Sway bar endlinks tonite. I need to know if they have front mounts. I couldnt find any on the Summit site.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
the swayar its self is FINE jusr replace the bushings dude.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts