Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm in the process of wiring the resisters on my 97 civic and in having some questions where the resistors. theres a harness that leads to under the intake manifold and theres the harness that leads to the drivers shock tower. i'm not sure where exactly the resister goes. i can get pictures if i would help.

when i place my omn meter and put it in all of the yel/blk wires (injector 1 - 4 ) and touch the driver's side harness(connector c101 pin 5) i get a reading but only that one pin.

i've searched and haven't had a ton of luck with 96-00,but plenty for 92-95, i looked at kit88's turbo showcase to try and get an idea but he used a resister box.

Help?

Im also doing a DIY so any help will be Great. and ill make sure to do a good write up.

·
Banned
367 Posts
the harness that is by the drivers side strut tower.

open the harness that has the bypass plug on it.

find the four bright yellow/black wires.

cut splice and solder in your 12v resistor lines. theres 1 yellow black wire that goes into the other plug near the strut tower. your 5th wire goes to that one.

dont quote me on the wiring thats just what ive read and been told lol. though i didnt have a problem when i had a resistor box on it.

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
find the four bright yellow/black wires.

cut splice and solder in your 12v resistor lines. theres 1 yellow black wire that goes into the other plug near the strut tower. your 5th wire goes to that one.

dont quote me on the wiring thats just what ive read and been told lol. though i didnt have a problem when i had a resistor box on it.
i only have one harness that plugs in to the in dash harness. 96-00 are different than 92-95.

any one else?

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorta...but the dead-end plug is under the intake manifold for extra fun

yeah ive found that!!! also the engine is on a stand with the harness attached.

im wanting to do a nice DIY.

·
Registered
97' Civic
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts