Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 civic sohc vtec t3/t4 pistons and rods block guard high boost head gasket and a few other little parts and we made over 200hp on the dyno thanks to TURBO TUNE it runs great on the way home i raced my buddys evo it's really quick its got a bunch of upgrades i expected to lose i hung in there for a while i raced a 96 gsr i dont have to tell u what happened i raced a 95 Burgandy GST with a 50trim FP on 17psi he has alot of money in it we went fender to fender down the road but he's quick though ill give him his props.[/b]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IF your not Laying down any numbers then dont quote me 8)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GETUSUM said:
man i wish u were locall so we could run. dont think ur bad cus uput down 200+ and have a t3/t4. 200hp for me was reached with half of ur boost and half the size of ur snail stock headgasket and stock honda rods

·
Registered
430 Posts
kyosoeg6 said:
GETUSUM said:
man i wish u were locall so we could run. dont think ur bad cus uput down 200+ and have a t3/t4. 200hp for me was reached with half of ur boost and half the size of ur snail stock headgasket and stock honda rods
i made over 200whp on a stock d15 then it blew up

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
225whp 220tq on 18psi and it's a daily driver, oh and it didnt blow up at 200whp p.s will be at farmington dragway saturday if anyone is interested in coming

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How the Hell do you only make 200whp at 18psi on a T3/T4?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If u ladies are making more show me your dyno sheets, i can understand if your scared, if u cant show me the sheets then dont reply.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Show me your dyno sheet and ill believe anything u say

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GETUSUM said:
If u ladies are making more show me your dyno sheets, i can understand if your scared, if u cant show me the sheets then dont reply.
do u really want to see mine. and also just ask me how many lbs im pushing and what size snail im running also.id feel stupid if i were u

·
Registered
430 Posts
kyosoeg6 said:
GETUSUM said:
do u really want to see mine. and also just ask me how many lbs im pushing and what size snail im running also.id feel stupid if i were u
a t-3 pushing 8-9 psi would probably get you damn near 200whp
Personally I think if anyone is SCARED its you. Im gonna have to call BS on this guy.

by the way lets see your dyno sheets

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
itstock said:
20 psi and only 200whp????
That what im saying..There's a local 1998 EX coupe in here thats putting 298WHP with just 15-16PSIs of boost on the same T3/T4 he has.

And theres a Y7 coupe that puts 262whp on 15PSIs on a VolvoT3 Garret

That one runs in the 12's :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
::falls off chair laughing::

"i made over 200whp @ 20psi"

lmao. please i want to see the dyno sheets. what's done to the motor? what are the specs on your "T3/T4"

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you must have tuned your car yourself and didnt now what the hell you were doing

1 - 20 of 46 Posts