Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it fit without any modification?

here is the picture of the gsr cat-back.

it look like it will fit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yea but if u flip the pip your still going ot have to modify, ull have to cut the flange and re adjust it and cut some hangers and adjust those, from the picture it looks like the flangs are angled but i could be wrong on that

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It'll fit. The mid pipe with fit with no problem. The axle back might come out a little short though.
how would u know it fit for sure?

it seem that it will fit but the pipe between the muffler and res pipe that i don't think it will work.
Well i wonder should just take the risk and put it on but if something doesn't fit right i would just take it to the muffler shop to fix it for at lest 30buck.
im looking at the stock mid pipe on this pic it seem to bend instead of curve that pipe i was talking about.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
It comes up too short. I had an Integra exhaust on my coupe for a while, and it tucked about 4-5 inches behind the bumper.

Kinda stealth.

But the midpipe was also a hair too long and sat right up against the heatshields.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It comes up too short. I had an Integra exhaust on my coupe for a while, and it tucked about 4-5 inches behind the bumper.

Kinda stealth.

But the midpipe was also a hair too long and sat right up against the heatshields.
how did u hang the muffle if it was tuck 4in behind the bumper?

u still rolling on the integra exhaust?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
The hangers line up, but they are on a different part of the muffler. Hard to explain.

This was 3 cars and almost 4 years ago, so no. Don't have any pictures either.

You can "hang" it on there and bolt it up without modification. But you'll want to have it tweaked a bit to fit just right.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Yes, the outlet pipe from the muffler is a little too short. It's nothing a welder can't solve or even a muffler tip. I know since I do have an integra muffler on my sedan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts