Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this civic a little while ago. Been wrapped up with my k swapped rx7 project but now it’s time to start this. I definitely need to replace the front axles and parts associated with that such as tie rods also need rear trailing arms. But other than that it seems like a great starting point. Can anyone suggest where to scoop the axles from?

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,701 Posts
Axles for the stock engine/trans?

Any parts store, autozone/oreillys/advance/napa, they all get their axles from the same manufacturer, GSP, a Chinese company. They have good quality control, and build decent axles.

$50 a side, can't beat it. Sometimes you can catch em on sale as well. They are decent up to about 300-350whp as long as you're loading the drivetrain under launches properly and not dumping the clutch on em constantly :)

What are your plans for the car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the end it’s gonna be awd k24. But that’s a big transition from where it is now and I really wanna finish my rx7 first. I just wanna drive the civic because summer is coming and it gets hella good gas mileage. Gonna leave the stock d15z1 in till all suspension is finished then I will buy some cheap eBay turbo slap it on till engine blows then do the k swap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts