Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the proper place to post up since it is a turbo setup. Here are a few specs on the build:

D16Z6
SRP Pistons (used with about 30000 miles on them with fresh rings)
Eagle Rods
ARP Head Studs
Honda Head Gasket, Belts, Gaskets
Log Style Manifold
57 Trim
Tial 60mm Wastegate
Tial 50mm BOV
Competition Clutch Flywheel/Clutch
Hondata S300
Aluminum Down Pipe Back Exhaust

Really simple setup that went 12.85 first time at the track. Still have plenty in it

Just a picture timeline of the Single Cam Integra Build. Josh has a crapload of pics of this car from day one, this is just a synopsis of the buidl, Josh said he would throw together a full build thread when i get the time.

Day 1:

[/URL]

a couple days later...wire tuck done, motor mock up, etc.

d16 - stock sleeves with a set of pistons/rods

Paint being layed down...

and the final product...featuring an all aluminum dp back exhaust

on a rich tune and race gas the car went [email protected]

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Yes! Yes! That's freaking awesome. I can just hear the D haters now...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice build man. looks fresh. What turbo you running?
It is a turbo I picked up from a friend. It had just been rebuilt. The spec sheet is at work, he said it was a 57 trim like what is on the turbo Tbird

Yes! Yes! That's freaking awesome. I can just hear the D haters now...
Oh def. I have heard why a few times and then the why didnt you just build a B? I had the shell and I had a bunch of D series stuff laying around so I put it together and am enjoying the looks on people's faces, haha!

·
Registered
47 Posts
this is honestly sick, i bought a 96 teggy beater and the other day i was thinking about running a boosted D in a teggy just to be different lol, what do you say to a sohc in a teggy.... speechless lol.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
thats GREAT very funny cause i as well just bought a beater teggy yesterday and i have 3 z6 motors in the basement and 2 turbo kits made me think of doin the same thing like to paint to !

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
NIce car, this is the one that lost against Greg, on the single cam shoot out, rigth ???

second integra that I see with a single cam paws

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NIce car, this is the one that lost against Greg, on the single cam shoot out, rigth ???

second integra that I see with a single cam paws
That is the one. I really like the Autoworks guys. Might even have one of their i/c piping kits under the hood :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
sick shit

1 - 20 of 66 Posts