Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to help some friends who are Chump Car racing a 95 DX sedan. Over the winter they managed to have a JDM Prelude motor and trans installed (still legal because they got credit for the value of the engine and trans that came out), so they now have a bunch more horsepower but totally inadequate brakes. When the trans failed at a recent race, they couldn't find a trans, but they did find a rolled 94 Integra LS. They removed the trans and raced the next day, but now we have to do something about the brakes. We've removed all of the suspension and brakes from the Integra figuring we could swap some of it onto the DX, but we could use some help determining what we can swap over. I've searched and I can see that at least some of the pieces will fit, but I'm having a hard time deciphering how far we can go. Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Did a question about a 5th gen civic receiving 3rd gen integra parts really just get asked?

The integra is literally a civic with a stronger chassis (extra bracing) and different body style.

You can even put the majority of the interior into the civic if you want real seats

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your responses. I apologize if this was too elementary a question. I'm old, but new to these cars.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
thanks for your responses. I apologize if this was too elementary a question. I'm old, but new to these cars.
The good thing about these cars is all the info is available. wire colors, thread types, what swaps work and dont work, which swaybars match, etc...

this website's search function can sometimes be shitty. you can use google and filter search results to this website, and let google do the brainwork instead of the DSO search bar, and get a lot more results

1 - 6 of 6 Posts