Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in selling my car or maybe a possible trade. Post here frist if you wanna trade what ya got and details. ONLY pm me if you are serious on buying it, or wanna give me price for it. I dont have time for " I need to ask my parents for money hold the car for me. When you know the answer is no and you dont have the money" Neither do i have time for tire kickers and i am bored so i wanna test drive. I have pics for those interested only.

The car:
Has 108k miles.
5pd, dark blue, grey interior, it was the base model lowest grade dx, no power steering, good for some but is almost like it has power steering, really easy to turn. Has A/C removed but have all the parts to put it back in. I sanded the valve cover and painted it blue. Intake is the only power mod, have all the stock parts though. Has clear tails on it and i do have the stockers still. $250 dollar cd player. Kenwood speakers which are a few years old.

Runs strong, will pass any emissions. Currently has a virginia inspection till 7/07. Does not smoke or leak anything.

Old ex cop owned it had alot of the stock crap replaced with more stock crap.
As far as i know:
Timming belt, and all the related parts done 10k ago.
Clutch 5k ago stock.
New stocker exhaust all of it minus stock header less than 2 years ago.
New front brakes and rotors 10k ago.
I know theres more but i cant remember.

The bad:
Has gash in driver seat.
The rear quarter was rusted about 2 1/2 by 3 inch when i removed all the rust. I tacked in fresh metal just needs a little paint. It needs 2 tires but i should have them on in a few days.

The only reason that i part with this car is i found a sweet deal on a right hand drive EK9. I dont need to sell this car but i would like the money for a few upgrades for the new one.

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
how much are you asking? why is it a secret?
x2

If its not too bad, and I can see some pictures, I might be willing to trade

96 Ex Coupe.
5 speed
130,000 miles
Green, no rust but a couple of dents:TD:
inside = awsome:TU:
new tires :TU:
bolt ons (DC header, Greddy exhaust, AEM short Ram intake...)

let me know

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not trying to be secret on the price ? why so you think that? Id like to get 3k for it, i dont think that will happen so... i dunno. I forgot to put in the ad best offer/ make offer. I cant figure out how to post the pics on here, cause i have dail up till the end of the month. With dail up photobucket is not an option. I could do it if there was a link on here to my pictures like all the other sites i have put this car on. If i do trade it i would not like the car to be a honda, something else but i will consider it anyways.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i'd trade with that guy's EK coupe^^^ i think that's a very good offer

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
3k for a rusted hatch with altezzas? Damn I'll take 20k for mine then!

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
Haha funny prick nah i am just lookin to get 2500
dont think its a good idea to call a mod a prick. it tends to be hazardous to your health.

fyi though, its kinda hard to sell a car with no pics up.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I posted pics on the other websites, i posted a new ad with the sites names and my screen name to help find the ads. I have dail up and imageshack is not 56k friendly. i would have posted them up on here but i cant figure it out, i mean other sites give you a sub menu to post your pics on there from your pics, and here you just type info i ll try to get some pics, but my dail up sucks i cant get rid of it till the end of next month.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts