Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a zc out of a 1988 integra trans out of a crx si distributor out of a 94 ex I've replaced plugs wires cap button coil ignition control module new tires rims new 02 sensor and it drives but has no power need help

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
what ecu? check timing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94 eg zc swap

It's a zc out of a 1988 integra trans out of a crx si distributor out of a 94 ex I've replaced plugs wires cap button coil ignition control module new tires rims new 02 sensor and it drives but has no power need help

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Sounds like you need to tune it. Unless you got an OBD1 DOHC ZC ecu some how, which I doubt.

Also I am going to assume its mechanical timing is wrong, just because kids love working on Hondas and doing timing belts wrong.

·
4,045 Posts
there is no need to make 2 of the same threads.

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Where to begin, where to begin....
1. You CANNOT run an obd0 ecu with an obd1 dizzy., so let's hope your using a 92 and up ecu.
2. The dohc zc did not come in the 88/89 integra's.
3. The 94 ex distibutor IS NOT the correct dizzy, you either need A. The td43-u distributor, or b, read the thread about swapping the internals of the 92-95 non vtec dizzy into the housing of the 88/89 Integra dizzy.

Your lack of specific details makes it open to.interpretation on our end, so we have to assume things.

So, let's assume, you are running an obd1 ecu.just about any non vtec ecu will allow you run and drive, although not at peak performance.

Your issue sounds like timing. Either mechanical, or electrical. Taking into account your not using the correct distributor, I'm going with electrical.

·
4,045 Posts
seems like the main theme here is TIMING.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts