Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my way to go get 97 integra mint condition cloth seats and need to know if they are a direct fit into my 94 hatch or if modification is needed. I searched and didn't find a solid answer. Just people asking the difference between ls rs gs and gsr seats. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry for asking a stupid question but I'm driving my hatch and trying to get an answer quick:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Will bolt right into place, but may need a longer bolt for the back middle bolt hole. This may only be for four door seats but my Civic bolt wasn't long enough to catch threads on four door GSR seats. When I compared the Integra bolt to the Civic bolt, it was 1/2 longer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iirc 2dr rear upper back seats and a 4dr seat bottom fits the back seat section for 92 95 hatches without having a gap. Yay or nay?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not very happy with the comfort of the integra seats. They're a but stiff and doesn't hold you in well. They are in mint condition though

·
Registered
740 Posts

·
Registered
92 hatchback
1,517 Posts
Iirc 2dr rear upper back seats and a 4dr seat bottom fits the back seat section for 92 95 hatches without having a gap. Yay or nay?
Kinda, the gap is horrible around the front corners. My girl did it in her car, looks like poop. Comfy though.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Front seats bolt right in. The rear seats will have a gap if you are doing that also. In order to fix that you need to get the sedan bottom seat to get rid of the gap.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Front seats bolt right in. The rear seats will have a gap if you are doing that also. In order to fix that you need to get the sedan bottom seat to get rid of the gap.
The post above yours states it still has a crappy gap. Why not just use the full 2dr set up

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The post above yours states it still has a crappy gap. Why not just use the full 2dr set up and just have the gap along where they meet rataher than on the sides

1 - 10 of 10 Posts