Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 93 civic sedan with a z6 swap and the person who did just slapped it together and i truley not sure where to start. the main issue i have at the moment is the car will only start if i spray some ether in to the intake so would yall think that could be a timing issue. and second aparently they cut the plug for the map and the wires are no where to be found so im gonna need to run those but dont exactly no how to do that. either that or is there a way to bypass the map? thanks for any help.

·
Registered
CRX ECODiesel Ram
1,036 Posts
are you sure the map is not firewall mounted?

as far as starting you need to starrt with basics, such as verifiying mechanical timing, checking spark, plugs are good, injectors are getting fuel, fuel filter is good and basic maintenance items.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,374 Posts
make sure timing is correct, make sure correct ecu, make sure all grounds are good, along with main relay.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't check to see if it is firewall mounted. I don't believe so unless they just never took off the old one connected to the intake manifold and I know I have spark and I've checked all the grounds and connection. Im gonna check the timing when i get home. And what ecu does it need for the z6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts