Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 civic
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming home from the mall i noticed a red civic parked next to me. as soon as i went to unlock my car he starts to talk to me about my car. tellin me what i should do to my car blah blah blah. the jist was get lambo doors like him a system lower the piss outa the car. i just blew it off..and started to leave and i noticed the kid behind me riddin my ass goin about 40. he gets next to me passes and falls back to me at then revs his engine. i honk 3 times then we are off i droped down to 3rd and we were neck and neck hit forth started to pull ahead then 5th i put 2 cars on him and then shut it down.

my 98 civic
ram intake and exhaust

his 93 civic
muffler

·
The Master Fabricator
2,399 Posts
Hmmm slow cars racing on the street to 100+ mph (5th gear!!! :shocked: )
:slap:

He's got lambo doors, bags, and a huge stereo system? That's what? 500 extra pounds? lol

He's and idiot and you're an idiot for actually racing him and bragging about it...

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
6,939 Posts
i've pulled 120 at 2 am on the freeway racing but on the streets at NIGHT time and noone there its usually to about 90ish

·
The Master Fabricator
2,399 Posts
i've pulled 120 at 2 am on the freeway racing but on the streets at NIGHT time and noone there its usually to about 90ish
Don't get me wrong, I've been over 120mph in my civic... just not racing anyone, and not anywhere near a populated area...
As for the 100 mph, now that the car's making so much power, it really doesn't take much time to get there... ;-) I'm of the highway. downshift to 3rd or 4th to pass someone and boom i'm at 90mph...
From a standstill, I think the car now makes it to 90 in the time the stocker made it to 60...

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Anyone who races their car that just has "bolton's" are stupid. even with stock engine swaps, mini-me's. Your not racers if you rock air intakes, "custom exhausts", and fuel pressure regulators. Not to diss you guy, but when you have nothing dont to your car, your not racing, your beating the piss out of it. Take it to the track

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Anyone who races their car that just has "bolton's" are stupid. even with stock engine swaps, mini-me's. Your not racers if you rock air intakes, "custom exhausts", and fuel pressure regulators. Not to diss you guy, but when you have nothing dont to your car, your not racing, your beating the piss out of it. Take it to the track
I only have bolt ons....

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
4,118 Posts
I had pretty much the same reaction as you guys.

So much so, I don't think I have much to add. I want to throw the BS flag because racing to the top of 4th on regular roads.... Just seems really fucking dumb if he actually did it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.