Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injectors are out of the rail and plugged into the harness but not spraying. Fuel pump does prime. Had this car running fine a few weeks ago, but fro what I think happened, the positive battery terminal arced on the body from not having any cover on it. Anyways checked the 80 amp battery fuse and the kid had a 40 amp in there instead and it was blown... Replaced that nothing, also fuse #24 under dash that controls fueling and spark or either or, can't remember was blown. replaced and still nothing. Put in a new engine harness, different coil, and igniter, different ECU, main relay is good for sure, used my friends that runs his car fine, any other ideas? I'll throw parts at it if I have too I just do the know what else to try..... Thanks guys as always

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Are you getting 12 volts to the yellow/black wires at the injector plugs?

Could be another blown fuse.

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the injectors have power with the key on. checked with a test light back probing the wire

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
When you replaced the coil and igniter where they know good ones?

There could be a brake in the wire(s) from ecu to shock tower plugs. Or could be a bad cam/crank sensor.

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coil and igniter were from the junkyard...... But they were probably good right? If the dizzy has power (at the square plug I think it's the fatter blue wire of the two wires) then does that mean the ECU is sending a signal to fire the car? Your right didn't think about the cam sensor, maybe I'll just try another dizzy all together. Ok cool any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
The 12 volt power wire for the distributor is in the 2 wire plug and is black/yellow wire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts