Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 92 VX I have it for a year now & Ive desided that I really like this car. Well Ive started tryin to fix all the little things wrong with the car! For starters it has the wrong IM on it (brought it like that), the CEL has been on for 4-EVER and now I wanna turn it off! It didnt a have map sensor on it so I found one and hooked it up still throwin codes 3 map, 8 tdcs, & 14 iac. I guess its throwin these codes because it has the wrong IM and there is no EGR valve. But wouldnt there be a code for that??? This is my daily and its one of the cleanest lookin cars I have yet! After I find a complete IM (have a few leads) I wanna figure out why my shift light on the dash doesnt work! It will light up when you first start the car but it wont light up after that!!!??? Any suggestions.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
This might help...I've got a '95 Ex with a D15Z1 swapped in with 190s and an P07 ecu. It has the original Ex int and exh mani and other supporting items. I've only a CEL 41 for probably not having a 5-wire. No EGR valve or anything else, and no CEL for the lack thereof. GL!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when u say "190s" u mean injectors??? and the P07 is the VX ecu correct?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought a VX IM last night and when it gets here Ill put it on & hopefully it will fix whatevers wrong wit car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts