Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
aight ya'll i got a eg hatch, it's got a lot of problems though. good for someone who knows what they are doing. anyway, i'm going to let it go for $800.

problems
NO BRAKES
Engine is weak 200,000 miles
body has some rust areas
who ever had it before had a dog/cat (a lot of hair on the back of the back seat/trunk)
no radio
dent in the passenger side fender
busted passenger mirror

i started working on the car right before i left england, but got caught up in moving and didn't have the time or money to really get it where i want it...
the only thing that i did get to do was put in an EDM instrument cluster. other than that nothing. just want to get rid of the car really, but i kinda could use the money right now, if it doesn't sell i'll keep it and work it up.

anyone interested?

pics coming by the end of the week

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
location?

why wont the brakes work? calipers...cylinder...etc..

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
Damnit. Couldn't have posted this like 4 months earlier....:(

Wish I still had cash to get it from you. BUMP for help.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
or even a reply would help

·
Registered
a city truck
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
location - Tuscaloosa AL
FIRM? - hell yeah, i said i wanted to get rid f it, not give it away
why no brakes? my wife literally drove it till they just shit out, needs pads cailpers, hardware kit for the front brakes , (just came from england, my wife never washed it/ a lot of salt on the road) master cylnder cracked.
and again, pics by the end of the week, mabye tomorrow. thanks for the bump mods

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
well I guess since nothing is coming... pic wise I'm bump and hope for some pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts