Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car has a d15b non-vtec with a z6 head on it, 3 inch intake w/velocity stack, egay header, dc sports cat back, cat delete, gsr tb portmatched to y8 intake manifold, chrome chipped p28 vtec set at 4500.

first run was from a 2nd gear punch at 45ish on a deserted country road with the 1g tsi(all stock).
right off the punch, i'd pull slightly bout a half a car, shift to third and he starts to pull back, then as he shifts, i start to pull again a little stop at about 100ish and were about even.

from a stop, he just kept pulling away til we shut down.

second run with a 96 integra ls
mods:
intake, header, cat delete, exhuast, converted to obd1.
from a stop
off the launch, pull slightly, shift to second and i just start pulling away. shut down at the shift to fourth and had probably 3-4 cars on him.

from a 45ish roll
let him punch it first, then punched it after him, he got a good car off the the punch, shift to third and i stop the pull and mid way through third i start reeling him in passing him at close to 100 and shutting down.

again from a 45
this time we punch it together, i steadily pull, then after the shift to third, i start pulling faster shutting down at about 100ish, me about 2 cars ahead.

next i ran a 2000 impreza 2.5rs
mods:
intake and full exhaust
from stop
first gear, he pulled a good car or so, shift to second and i stop his pull, towards the end of second i start reeling him in, shift to third and i start reeling faster, shift into fourth and i'm about a car and a half in front of him.

he wants to try again
so we go again and its the same results, he'll pull off the line, but as soon as we hit about 75ish, i pass him.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
interesting go D-power!!!

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
nice kills

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
and to think here i am out there stalking camaros and mustangs and corvettes.. i should be on the back roads beating up on tsi's and Subaru's. nice kills.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the comments. yea, i dont think the car is running really right. timing may be off a teeth or so. car pulls really strong first and second, then third gear, you can feel the car slow down alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts