Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im planning on boostin my 92 hatch it has a z1 in it with a cam and few aftermarket internals. my question is without using the backdoor fmic setup how can i fit the charge piping around my fogs?

·
Registered
841 Posts
really dude?

did you really need to waste your time on making this thread?

are you to busy to search google?

do you even know what your talking about?

do you think this has never been done before?

do you think your the first to do it?

also do you think this wasnt coverd about 4-5 years ago?

You answer them 7 questions for me and ill help you out..oh wait no i wont becuase its already on google covered by other forums and people

welcome to DSO :bigok:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ej1civiccoupe- fuck off i did research you dont have to be a fuckin dick if you dont like what i post dont fuckin read it you tool bag so fuck you!!!!!

jrock162000- i can get some pics up soon been busy alot at work

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you mean shoot you straight and how is that bullshit I know whats in my car I did the work to it

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
just order a srt-4 ebay intercooler and run it backdoor on the cheaps

·
Registered
223 Posts
Or you could remove the crash bar and flip the intercooler upside down. You then need to work with the piping but its not that hard

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
Removing the crash bar is a terrible idea especially in a dd.

·
Registered
841 Posts
ej1civiccoupe- fuck off i did research you dont have to be a fuckin dick if you dont like what i post dont fuckin read it you tool bag so fuck you!!!!!

jrock162000- i can get some pics up soon been busy alot at work

you didnt search hard enough haha :bigok:

i bet you did do all the work to it, you cant even search how to put fogs in when you have FMIC on the car, highly doubt you put the cam in your self..and yes i am a dick becuase im sick of all the noobs like you that ask a damn question that has already been coverd on this site or others

Have a good day sir :)

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Just get an intercooler with top or bottom side exits. Do NOT get one that exits in the center. It will work with your fogs.

"uncommon sense"

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Civic hatch
988 Posts
Just take off the fogs like a BOSS. EG fogs suck balls anyways and dont help for shit in lighting.

Im pretty sure a FMIC will look better in your bumper than fogs.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Just take off the fogs like a BOSS. EG fogs suck balls anyways and dont help for shit in lighting.

Im pretty sure a FMIC will look better in your bumper than fogs.
The HID fogs that i had werent to bad acually when it came down to it..that little h1 bulb lit the road pretty good i must say..and yes its a "eg" body style

But honestly OP if you type your question into google your answer will show up..theres a write up some where floating around that i seen awhile back..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts