Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
+*&*+ IF I DONT GET RAPED TRYING TO PULL IT FROM EBAY, DIBS GO TO EGRIFFITH45. I'LL UPDATE THIS IN A DAY OR SO. why does no one react for weeks and then suddenly react the day i put it on ebay? hahaa this has been on 3 sites, one for 3 weeks for $50 shipped and no one cared!!!

$50 shipped or pick it up in Mission Viejo, Ca. Grey color, great condition. Thanks, Nathan 714-317-2258. Email me at [email protected] just in case the site goes down again.

·
Registered
1991 Honda CRX
290 Posts
Bump

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am going to be honest and say i dont know... i would think so though because the type r steering wheel fits on my car. so itr should fit, making the ek one ok... I dont really know, ask someone in this forum.... sorry.

thanks for the bump.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
thats a tight ass wheel!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
airbag in it?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
would this fit a EK?
I'm almost positive it wont...I ordered a hub adaptor on e-bay listed for 92-00 and it only fit the 95 and older models...The spline is bigger on the 96 and up i do believe...

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
okay thanks for the claification crazyconciousness. good to know. anyway egriffith has dibs if ebay doesnt charge me an arm and a leg to close the auction. someone had dibs for a week and never paid so i put it on ebay. egriffith, i submit a question to ebay as to how much it will cost me to close it on ebay. if it comes back less than $10, cool. if not, i'm leaving it on ebay. i might have to pay the open costs and estimated close costs so i dont know if that means alot or a little $$$. again, ive only sold on ebay once before a few years ago. they raped me cuz by the end of it all i only profited about $14 on a $30 sale...

-egriffith45, just understand that i cant give it away. one of these is on ebay ending today and is already at $110 shipped and it has a few hours to go still. i cant make sense of coming out of pocket after advertising this for weeks and then getting a response the day i put it on ebay. if you check your post date against the ebay listing date, they are the same. and this has been on honda-tech for 3 weeks at the same price. i just dont want you to see it like im being a jerk or trying to get more money now. you have dibs if i dont have to come out of pocket much for sure. but i also want to make sure i dont screw a fellow civic owner.... id rather see it go on a nicer civic rather than some cool guy with a combat kit. i bought the very rhd civic i drive now on a whim just because it was my first rhd conversion in high school and he was going to sell it to a guy who wanted to put a street fighter kit on it. i couldnt let that happen to the first rhd conversion i ever did myself, so i forked out the $5k. so it is sentimental to me man, that's why i use "saveacivic" as my user name. ok, so we're cool then....

IF I COULD RID THE STREETS OF EVERY FOUL CIVIC AND REPLACE THEM WITH CLEAN CIVICS, I WOULD.

·
cool title
1,698 Posts
i can always pay the cost of the auction if thats what you want to do. but if you want to keep it on ebay i understand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts