Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uh, i feel like an idiot asking info on something that sounds so simple. But anyways, my 3rd brake light is out and i cant get it out. i have searched google and here and cant find it.

all i found was i think im supposed to remove the spoiler?? if so how do i remove it? i tried doin it, i think the pieces that look like a metal rectangles with two circles on them is what i have to remove but how do i go about doing that? i think this is soo dumb if i have to remove the spoiler to change a lil light bulb

im sorry this is soo dumb, but i have no one else to ask.. so thanks guys

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
under the third brake light are two panels to pop open to access the screws.........

trying to find the correct pages in the FSM I have linked below......

NOT FUN!

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
under the third brake light are two panels to pop open to access the screws.........

trying to find the correct pages in the FSM I have linked below......

NOT FUN!
i have opened the panel, and i couldnt get the brake light out..i already have that manual on my computer i think, is that the one thats like 1400 pages on adobe reader?..definitely not fun

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i got it replaced but it took way too long for something supposed to be so easy..i had to unscrew the spoiler and lift it up, pop off the panel, unscrew the headlight housing, then bend it upward (forcefully) because it doesnt come out like it says it does in the manual, and had to make my girlfriend get the bulb out (i have fat fingers), that bulb was shattered (i think it was like that before i got to it), then it was even more fun to try to put a new one back in, i mean getting one missing the top half out vs putting an unbroken one in..wasnt good news, and i snapped off one of the bolts that hold the spoiler on.. there has to be an easy way of doing this, because that seemed like way too much work for just a little light bulb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts