Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i looked at the DIY and alot of people asked about the wire conversion...aparently they dont all match up. Looks like you have a grn/wht extra wire and a yellow and a red..does anyone have the exact matchup for this conversion...i just bought a 92-95 climate control off of ebay and i need the wire match up..thanks

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
does everything work with those extra wires? if so what does it matter if those are extra

·
Registered
DB2, EM1, EG6
140 Posts
I've seen accord CB7 climate controls retrofitted into CRX center consoles. Looks factory and holds up alot better than the oe honda crx stuff....Might have to do a honda-tech search for wire schematics on the swap though - i've never attempted it myself...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for freakn sakes...someone on here has done it...I mean theres only a DIY ON here...and i dont know if it will work with loose wire hanging around...i dont want to plug it in yet a risk blowing or frying something up...u asss

·
My 91 Crx Hf
97 Civic Coupe
2,164 Posts
for freakn sakes...someone on here has done it...I mean theres only a DIY ON here...and i dont know if it will work with loose wire hanging around...i dont want to plug it in yet a risk blowing or frying something up...u asss
in the diy it says everything you need to do, i know this because i did it to mine!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay then what did you do with the extra green/white wire...and if you did it why can you tell me the wire setup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts