Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive had this car for about 7 months now and i bougth it from an old lady that had it since high school, its an Si, and like the ex it comes with the z6, but for some wierd reason this little bastard is fast as f***, i have raced serveral z6 like it an none of them have no where near the acceleration that this thing has, i even raced my buddy who has a dx hatch with a mini-me and pulled him by half a car!!!so wtf!!!! is the something special about these cars that i dont know about?????????

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
maybe yours just didn't get beat to shit every day by the tards who typically own Sis?

just like I bet the z6s from automatic EXs when swapped to manuals probably haul ass too

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know for a fact the car hasnt been dogged to shit, cus the woman who had it drove it thru high school and college, then parked it and got a bwm, the had been sittin for about three years when i got it, but its almost touching the 160,000 miles and i havent done shit to it expect for changing the spark plugs

·
Screwy lewy in red
2005 Honda Accord LX
1,546 Posts
ok so ive had this car for about 7 months now and i bougth it from an old lady that had it since high school, its an Si, and like the ex it comes with the z6, but for some wierd reason this little bastard is fast as f***, i have raced serveral z6 like it an none of them have no where near the acceleration that this thing has, i even raced my buddy who has a dx hatch with a mini-me and pulled him by half a car!!!so wtf!!!! is the something special about these cars that i dont know about?????????
Great find. A diamond in the ruff. Take care of your ride.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all that was replaced like at 140something miles the lady was real neat and had the car servised by honda an kept really good records, but can anyone else think of something different in the car???????

could this be the Honda version of Herbie????? HAHA....LOL.....JK.......

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and too LEWY that car aint a diamont in the ruff, is beautiful as-is,i love the Si 92-95, i love how its got the sunroof, but no Power widows or locks, the interior is like no other, and is the ONLY 92-95 that comes equiped with rear disc brakes

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
naww whe stayed like thats after i swifted to second gear

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i migth do that here soon

·
Registered
the same
347 Posts
Maybe it was built on a Wednesday!
Monday, everyone's still hung over.
Tuesday, there still pissed.
Wednesday, their almost at the end of the week.
Thursday, their waiting on Friday,
Friday, they just wanna go the hell home.
Just my .02

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ex tranny

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah thats true, but i know that mini-me has to put out more horses then a stock z6

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im out of state now but ill get some pics when i go see my mom next month

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Not true. All 92-95 civic EX sedan came with rear disc brake. Some EX coupe and LX sedan also came with rear disc brake too. My EJ1 did. But good find. I love EG hatches:p Now, get some damn pictures of it.
I was hoping mine did before I bought it, but no such luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts