Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This list will grow as I start digging around. This is all for a 1995 EX Coupe

Rearview Mirror
Front Lip for a coupe (rear lip also?)
Mudflaps (all of them)
Front Drivers side fender liner with clips.
Light Gray center console w/armrest
Light Gray Glovebox
Honda Steering Wheel (Gray?)
Nice Shiftknob (GSR? or similar)
B16 Valve Cover In great shape or re-coated

Thanks

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I have some of what you need.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,261 Posts
I've got a like new rear lip for a coupe,(polyurthane) was put on for about 2 weeks & then removed. comes with bolts, would love to get it out of my way.
15$ & you pay shipping, (would def. make it cheaper then anywhere you can find online)
if your interested, I can get a box & see how much shipping would be exactly.
would perfer to ship it how they shipped it to me, folded...

& I also have most if not all of the plugs/pigtails to a 99-00 obd2? im guessing, could take pics of both

·
Premium Member
95 Solvic, 93 dS si
694 Posts
i think i gotcha a glovebox. I am headed up to seattle via 5 on the 20th so maybe meet up somewhere on 5 and ill hand it over for 5 bucks and a coke.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i think i still have all four mudflaps that i took off my ej1.... and the stock ej1 front lip, but i think some of the mouting tabs may be broken....i think i had to ziptie a coupe tabs while most had the bolts holding on if i remember correctly....need anything else

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
i know you need gray, but i have a black center console and arm rest (missing the top cover of the arm rest) if thatll work pm me ill sell it cheap

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think i gotcha a glovebox. I am headed up to seattle via 5 on the 20th so maybe meet up somewhere on 5 and ill hand it over for 5 bucks and a coke.
Deal.

I've got a like new rear lip for a coupe,(polyurthane) was put on for about 2 weeks & then removed. comes with bolts, would love to get it out of my way.
15$ & you pay shipping, (would def. make it cheaper then anywhere you can find online)
if your interested, I can get a box & see how much shipping would be exactly.
would perfer to ship it how they shipped it to me, folded...

& I also have most if not all of the plugs/pigtails to a 99-00 obd2? im guessing, could take pics of both
Send me a shipping quote to 98445.

i know you need gray, but i have a black center console and arm rest (missing the top cover of the arm rest) if thatll work pm me ill sell it cheap
I have one local that color, thanks though.

i think i still have all four mudflaps that i took off my ej1.... and the stock ej1 front lip, but i think some of the mouting tabs may be broken....i think i had to ziptie a coupe tabs while most had the bolts holding on if i remember correctly....need anything else
Mudflaps quote please.

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you don't pick up the mudflaps and a lip.. I have them.. just not sure if they are going to be for sale yet lol
You know how to get a hold of me :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts