Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a 91 crx dx that did have a d15b2 in it but i pulled blown motor and installed a d16z6 block with intake manifold from a 92-95 ex. i have full engine harness and p28 from the ex. I also have dpfi to obd1 ecu jumper harness and there is a few plugs and two extra wires running on this that i have no clue what they go to. So i need to know what else is needed to get this car running besides the obd0 mpfi swap? I definetly want to run 0bd1 so what do i need and what do i need to do? This is my first swap and have only seen 1 mpfi swap done on my previous dx. Someone please give me some direction! Any help is appreciated thank you.

· Registered
91 CRX SI
545 Posts
So your going obd0 dpfi to obd1 mpfi. You have the engine harness, ecu, and intake mani. Hopefully you have the dizzy for the z6. Swap the harness, plug the sensors and injectors in, including dizzy and ecu. I know there are a few parts your going to need like a hose or somthing.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i did the mpfi swap got an obd0 to obd1 jumper harness from rywire. Also got an obd1 vtec distributor (reads td42u). Put in an 4 wire o2 sensor. using a p28 ecu from an automatic but my car is a 5 speed. Tried cranking just turns over. Sounds kind of odd. My cel just stays on and it sounds like my fuel pump never stops priming? I reset timing and it is correct . Took a plug and spark plug out of head and grounded it to chassis...no spark? New plugs and they were covered in gas. I believe my ecu is bad ive checked my wiring at least 20 times. It is correct! Any help/advice would be great.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yeah and i ranmy 12v for the ob1 injectors to and fuse under the dash. Idk if this is right but everyone kept saying run it to a 12v source but never verified if it should be a constant so i made it so it only comes on when ignition is on (III). is this correct?

· Registered
90' ED3 sedan dx
32 Posts

· Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
3,980 Posts
Wait!!!!
What the hell is a DRX I need pictures please?????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.