Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 91 crx hf with a dohc zc and trans i also got the knuckle assy. from h motors online and i have a bad vibration? Do i have 2 do anything 2 my axles or do i have the right ones? 90-93 teg axles being used now. HELP PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!ps. when i first did the swap i only did the motor and everything was fine. two weeks later decided i wanted 2 swap the trans, after that is when i started having problems!!!!!!11
skeet5204 is online now Add to skeet5204's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tire's r bal. mounts all tight. this is the strangest thing i have ever ran into i have herd many people say alot of different axle combos???????? what do u suggest?????? my exhaust and shifter both vibrate like crazy!!! i looked at it and had some other people look at it and everything looks good. Where do i go from here? i don't wanna spend money on shit i don't need!!! any help would b so so thankful.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I thought that you used stock D series axles, not teggie axles on ZC swaps... but maybe not on the ZC trans. I just can't remember.

Is it only vibrating when your driving?
You say your tires are bald... it could be that there just out of balance... Have you checked that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.